dinsdag 2 oktober 2018

Yet Another Traditional RPG Blog

...or "Why Am I Here?"

The answer to that question is far more difficult to give than you would expect.

Let me try to give part of an answer: For years I have lurked in the corners of the blogosphere/OSR-scene. I have played all editions of Dungeons & Dragons, ran campaigns in various homebrew worlds, Greyhawk, Planescape and Spelljammer. I have read dozens, nay hundreds, of articles about megadungeons and hexcrawls and wandering monsters and quantum ogres. I have absorbed, watched, and learned.

And now I want to give a small piece of all that accumulated wisdom back to you, the internet-gamers, the grognards, the OSR, the blogosphere.

This blog will be a repository of reviews, gameable content, essays and other random (roll 1d100) thoughts. Enjoy your stay, I'll be here a while.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten